This new school will be highly inclusive, have a distinctive Christian character and will offer its students the opportunity to grow and develop within a broad and balanced curriculum framework under-pinned by Christian values.
Key characteristics of our school include:
- A non-fee paying Church of England co-educational 11-16 secondary school including an Autistic Spectrum Disorder unit.
- 240 Year 7 places for September 2019
- Pupils of all abilities, from all backgrounds, of all faiths and none, will be welcome
- The school, through the Diocesan family and a secure link with an existing strong Church of England Secondary School, will deliver high quality provision and leadership from the outset
- A value-added curriculum focus on maths and modern foreign languages, in keeping with our aim to increase both parental choice and widen diversity of secondary provision in the Borough
- A strong pastoral and chaplaincy links will be developed
- The school’s admissions policy will provide Foundation and Open places in line with SDBE policy and taking into account local demographics